Many people spend a lot of money just to buy good food in expensive and famous restaurants. However, if you are good at cooking of course you do not need to do that. You can cook the food you want to eat or the favorite foods
your loved one loves by buying ingredients in the market and cook it at home. The taste can be customized to your taste. Therefore, cooking is a lucrative hobby and can delight many people. One of the delicious and easy-to-make dishes is the frittata, have you ever heard of it? Frittata is a type of processed omelet but certainly very different with ordinary omelet. Omelet is meant to use frittata additives such as potatoes, meats, vegetables and cheese or pasta. Usually this dish is served during the cold or for your dinner companion, because in addition to the delicious taste and this frittata dish is very delicious when served while still warm. Or you can also make process similar to this omelet into a delicious snack while relaxing with family. Actually, this dish was originally introduced by Italians, so the name is also a frittata which means more or less “fried”, so initially indeed this food served only perfunctory but gradually turned into a special dish. How to make a frittata cooking lessons from the kitchen? Here below you will find out more about the ingredients and steps to make frittata.
Ingredients to Make Frittata
- Potatoes 500 gram, boil, clean and puree
- Chicken 300 gram, boiled diced
- Spinach leaves 200 gram, clean it
- Oil 2 tea spoon, use olive oil
- Onions 1/2 fruit, long slices
- Onion 8 pieces, sliced
- Garlic 1 clove, puree
- Chicken egg 5 grains
- Pepper powder 1/4 tea spoon
- Gram fine 1 tea spoon
- Oregano 1 tea spoon
How to Make a Simple Delicious Frittata
- The first step, please slice garlic briefly, then enter the spinach wait until wilted, remove and set aside.
- Please beat the eggs, then add the pepper and fine salt, stirring until blended
- Well, now chop onions, stir briefly until wilted
- Add the fine potatoes, pepper and fine salt, wait until the potatoes are slightly cooked, use a small flame
- Now input the smudgy potatoes into an egg whisk container, fried spinach, chicken that has been cut
- Stir briefly then pour into Teflon for cooking
- Flatten the surface of the potato in Teflon
- Close the Teflon, wait until the frittata is ripe and brownish
- Remove the frittata and sprinkle with prepared oregano
- Frittata is ready to serve!
For those of you who love to cook, you must be grateful. The reason, your hobby this one can suppress spending. Because the hobby and can mix your own food, you also just need to allocate funds to buy raw materials that are certainly cheaper. This way, it’s guaranteed your monthly expenses stay safe.
It is not just safe your budget if you cook yourself at home, but you are also easy to adapt various recipes from TV and cookbooks. You do not need to eat delicious in expensive restaurants or cafes just out of curiosity and want to eat well. You can also try making your own at home like the delicious frittata above. Cooking at home is also healthier than eating at restaurants because we know how to clean vegetables, process and use ingredients that are certainly safe for health. Now you already know how to make a frittata cooking lessons from the kitchen. Now you can try other recipes that are not less delicious than the frittata. You can try the main course, appetizer or try to make dessert so your cooking skills will increase from day to day. In addition to your feeling in cooking and processing materials are also more honed? Good news for you who love to cook, your hobby this one could be a source of income.
You can become a home chef and open your own culinary business. Starting from selling food, open a cafe or restaurant, to have their own catering. Net profit earned is not kidding, even more than the salary as an office worker. Let’s create your new dishes and always cook a healthy meal. Good luck!